Our mission is to bring back the value of food, so it is appreciated and not wasted. We are a small and determined team, whose motivation stems from personal experience. Seeing food go to waste in the hotel and restaurant industry, inspired us to bring an end to this avoidable waste.
Action oriented and result driven, we take what we do seriously, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are not scared to laugh, experiment, and fail because we are passionate about building a product that supports restaurants, hotels and canteens to effortlessly measure, monitor and reduce food waste. Currently starting to bring our solution to the market, we are looking to complement our team with a driven, positive, and open-minded team member.
• Support customer success department with on-boarding customers, installations, removals and administrative tasks
related to customer operations
• Ensure quality of data provided and help conducting customer review and goal setting meetings
• Collect customer feedback to ensure optimal usage and advance improvement of our product and service offering
• Take over different marketing projects and help executing marketing strategy
• Content creation for KITRO but also KITRO’s customer base
• Social Media management including planning various social media marketing campaigns and test their impact
• Hospitality Management Student, 4th Semester or graduated or work experience in a similar position
• Mother-tongue German/Swiss German speaking and English (proficient), fluent French a big advantage
• Ability to work independently, accurately and get things done efficiently
• A positive attitude with a strong capability for self-driven continuous learning and improvement
• A big plus if you have a valid driver license
• You have a talent for nice designs and are good at writing (technical knowledge of graphic design, adobe, website
design is a big plus)
• Play an important role in a fun team with ambitious goals
• Opportunity to grow and progress your skills and career
• Lean more about marketing campaign management and be involved in different stages of a startup
• Flexible working hours and fun team outings
You love food and don’t want to see it go to waste. Working with customers and helping them to achieve reductions is a priority for you. You are passionate about startups, love being around people and are hands-on. Curiosity is in your nature, you learn fast and get things done independently. You appreciate sarcasm, bad jokes and table soccer.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit?
Let them know!